Website (give it a look!)
I'm familiar with most current industry tooling and framework choices such as TypeScript, React, Svelte, module bundlers (Webpack, Rollup, Parcel), GraphQL, and the great majority of HTML and CSS pre/post-processors. I'm also an advocate for readable, clean code and show it through my constant efforts of standardizing coding styles and knowledge sharing.
Latest Projects (open-source)
svelte-preprocess: quick and painless preprocess support for svelte
pos-mamba-sdk: SDK for developing apps for the Stone's POS system
svelte-i18n: internationalization library for Svelte.
VTEX: Software Engineer (2019/05 - now)
- Improve the workflow of front-end related tasks via private and open-source contributions; automating code review assignments between teams; and sharing knowledge in weekly meetings.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining flexible, accessible, and performant React components for the storefront of more than 2000+ clients.
- Member of the hiring committee, interviewer, and maintainer of front-end challenges repositories.
- Mentoring of junior developers and newcomers.
- Community moderator of a B2B community of agencies building stores with the company solutions.
10de10: Writer and Podcaster (2015/07 - now)
- Co-host of the weekly pop culture podcast Semana dos 10.
Stone: Front-end Analyst (2018/03 - 2019/04)
- Research of optimal solutions to deal with web apps for embedded devices.
- Engage with various open-source projects to move our solution forward.
- Rewrite the open-source SDK for the company's main POS system, Mamba.
- Create tools and templates to remove friction for third-party app developers.
- Create a web simulator of the whole system for quicker app development and iteration.
- Formalize coding styles and patterns to improve code quality, review, and performance.
TUUT: Full-Stack Developer (2016/09 - 2018/02)
- Maintain the agency's production, staging, and database VPSs.
Zona Internet: Front-end Developer (2013/11 – 2015/02)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, PUC-Rio University (2011 – 2016)